Essential English Email Vocabulary
- Recipient — This is the person you’re writing an email to.
- Sender — This is you, the person sending the email.
- Attachment — Any file (.pdf, .doc, .ppt, etc.) attached to the email is an attachment.
- CC — “Carbon copy”
- BCC — “Blind carbon copy”
- Subject line — This is the topic of the email, which the recipient will see when the email arrives in their inbox.
- Draft — When you’re writing an email, it’s saved as a draft. This is an unfinished email, as you haven’t sent it yet.